Original Paint Finish
High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
Vintage 1975 Shure Controlled Magnetic Element
Ready for the Blues!
Fully Tested and Working
A beautiful Astatic Biscuit in good cosmetic condition, with small scratches and nicks. It’s newly rewired, with a Switchcraft cable connector, and a great-sounding Shure 99B86 element.
Tone-wise, this mic is crisp with good lows and great distortion when cupped. It howls!
The mic features:
– Vintage 1975 Shure Controlled Magnetic Element
– Original Glossy Brown Paint
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– All new wiring
– Marine-grade stainless steel grill mesh
– Original black grill cloth
The mic has been tested on a Mission Chicago 30 watt amp, and on a lovely little Kalamazoo Model Two amp. It performs great on both.
Out of stock