Custom Black Pearl Powder Coat
Fresh Chrome Grill
Strong, Hot, and Crunchy Tone!
High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
1949 Shure Controlled Reluctance Element
Black Label 99G86 1-40 element
Fully Tested and Working
This is a very nice original Shure CR41 shell that’s been powder-coated, newly rewired, with a new Switchcraft cable connector, premium volume control knob, new element gasket, and a FNATASTIC Shure Black Label Controlled-reluctance element from January 1949!!! The grill has been freshly chromed with a mirror finish.
Tone-wise, this mic is strong and hot, with great distortion when tightly cupped. Big, big, fat bottom tone. Strong as can be too.
This Black Label CR element has that sought-after crunchy tone.
The mic features:
– Strong 1949 Shure 99G86 1-49 CR element
– Integrated Volume Control
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– 1226 Ohms, Strong element
– Vintage Shure Chicago Era CR41 Controlled Reluctance tin tag
– Black Pearl Powder coat with gloss topcoat
– Freshly Chromed Grill
– Switchcraft 332A screw-on adapter included
Perfect cosmetic condition, Ballsy tone.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|