Strong, Hot, and Crunchy Tone!
– High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
– Volume Control
– Vintage Shure Controlled Magnetic element
– Fully Tested and Working
Here’s a great full-custom brushed chrome JT-30, with smooth chrome grill. Minor finish imperfections as seen in photos. Strong 1967 Shure Controlled Magnetic element. Newly rewired, with a Switchcraft cable connector, premium volume control knob, new element gasket.
Tone-wise, this mic is strong and hot, with great distortion when tightly cupped. Love the gritty sound of this one.
Excellent cosmetic condition, Ballsy tone.
The mic features:
– Strong 1967 Shure 99A86 GC element
– 1039 Ohms
– Integrated volume control
– Premium USA-made aluminum knurled VC knob
– New Switchcraft 2501 5/8” screw-on connector
I’ve fully tested this mic on a pair of amps, a Mission Harp Amps 32-20, and a ’50s Premier Model 110. Plenty of power and controlled distortion when cupped. This is a completely ready for the gig mic.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|