Strong, Hot, and Crunchy Tone!
– High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
– Volume Control
– Vintage 1953 99H86 345 Shure Black Label Controlled Reluctance element
– Slight dimple in brushed chrome finish, reduced price.
– Marine grade stainless screen grill mesh
– White polyester grill cloth
Fully Tested and Working
Brushed Chrome JT-30, with smooth Chrome grill. Minor chrome imperfections as seen in photos. Strong Shure Controlled Reluctance element. Newly rewired, with a Switchcraft cable connector, premium volume control knob, new element gasket, and an excellent vintage Black Label Shure Controlled-Reluctance element.
Tone-wise, this mic is strong and hot, with great distortion when tightly cupped. Better than any of the new harp mics available today.
Good cosmetic condition, but one pimple in the brushed chrome, great Black Label tone.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|