Fresh Harley White Gloss Powder coat, Excellent Element
– Custom High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
– Vintage 1969 Shure Controlled Magnetic
– 99A86 ID element
– Fully Tested and Working
Here’s a custom vintage Astatic JT30 harp mic, with an excellent, strong CM element from 1969. The powder coat is brand new. This microphone has been completely overhauled including new wiring, volume control, and element gasket.
The element is strong, with a nice crunchy distortion throughout, and excellent Bass tone. It hails from April of 1969, and works as well as the day it was born.
The mic features:
– Strong 1969 Shure 99A86 ID element
– 1069 Ohms
– Integrated volume control
– Premium USA-made aluminum knurled VC knob
– New Switchcraft 2501 5/8” screw-on connector
I’ve fully tested this mic on a pair of amps, a Mission Harp Amps 32-20, and a ’50s Premier Model 110. Plenty of power and controlled distortion when cupped. This is a completely ready for the gig mic.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|