Strong, Hot, and Great Distortion!
– High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
– Volume Control
– Vintage 1955 99H86
– White Label Shure Controlled Reluctance element
– Marine-grade Stainless Steel Grill mesh
– Black Polyester Grill Cloth
– Solid Aluminum Knurled Volume Control Knob
– Fully Tested and Working
This is a rare, new, brushed chrome JT-30-style shell, with an original vintage gloss Astatic JT-30 chrome grill. Strong Shure Controlled Reluctance element. Newly rewired, with a Amphenol (Switchcraft) screw-on cable connector, premium volume control knob, new JL Spoor element gasket, and a really great-sounding vintage White Label Shure Controlled-Reluctance element.
Tone-wise, this mic is strong and hot, with great distortion when tightly cupped.
Excellent cosmetic condition, Ballsy tone. Minor chrome imperfections, but you have to look very close!
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|