Brand New Hot Finish!
1953 Shure Black Label Controlled-reluctance element
This is a tone monster. Awesome bass response and crisp highs. Great distortion when cupped, but clear open. Tremendous. A beautiful Shure 520 shell in perfect cosmetic condition. I rewired it, added a Switchcraft cable connector, a premium volume control, and new element gasket. Also added a dual windscreen behind the grill featuring marine-grade stainless steel mesh and white wind screen cloth.
The mic features:
– Fresh Powder Coat and Clearcoat finish
– Freshly Chromed Grill
– Shure Controlled Reluctance 99H86 342
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– Premium Volume Control and Knob
– New Element Gasket
– Custom stainless steel mesh grill screen
– All new wiring
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|
|Choose an optional element|
Shell Only, Controlled Magnetic, Premium Controlled Magnetic, White Controlled Reluctance, Black Label Controlled Reluctance