Custom Honey Pearl Powder Coat
White Powder Grill
Strong, Hot, and Crunchy Tone!
High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
Vintage 1966 Shure Controlled Magnetic
99G86 GF element
Vintage tin Shure 440 model tag
Fully Tested and Working
This is a very nice original Shure 440 green bullet that’s been powder-coated, newly rewired, with a new Switchcraft cable connector, premium volume control knob, new element gasket, and a really great-sounding vintage Shure Controlled-Magnetic element from 1966. The grill is freshly powder-coated gloss white.
Tone-wise, this mic is strong and hot, with great distortion when tightly cupped. This ’66 Shure Controlled Magnetic element has that sought-after crunchy tone.
The mic features:
– Strong 1966 Shure 99G86 element
– Integrated Volume Control
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– 1064 Ohms, Strong high-impedance element
– Honey Pearl Powder coat with gloss topcoat
– Vintage Brushed Chrome Grill
– Includes Switchcraft 332A screw-on to guitar cable adapter
Great cosmetic condition, Ballsy tone. Look carefully at the photos. Shell has some minor imperfections.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|