Custom Harley Red Pearl Powder Coat
Fresh Chrome Grill
Strong, Hot, and Crunchy Tone!
High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
Vintage 1965 Shure Controlled Magnetic
99B86 EF element
Fully Tested and Working
This is a very nice original Shure 520SL that’s been powder-coated, newly rewired, with a new Switchcraft cable connector, premium volume control knob, new element gasket, and a really great-sounding vintage Shure Controlled-Magnetic element from 1965. The grill has been freshly chromed witha mirror finish.
Tone-wise, this mic is strong and hot, with great distortion when tightly cupped. Better than any of the new harp mics available today.
This Shure CM element has that sought-after crunchy tone.
The mic features:
– Strong 1965 Shure 99B86 EF element
– Integrated Volume Control
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– 1060 Ohms, Strong element
– Purple Pearl Powder coat with gloss topcoat
– Freshly Chromed Grill
– Switchcraft 332a cable adapter included
Perfect cosmetic condition, Ballsy tone.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 in|