Shure 520D Blues Harp Dual Impedance Microphone in New Old Stock Condition
– NOS, in excellent perfect condition. No scratches to body or grill
– Perfect brushed-chrome grill. Perfect body paint.
– Fully tested and working.
– High or low impedance 99S556 controlled magnetic element
– Attached cable in perfect condition.
– No cable connector, Never been used. Install your own.
Don’t mistake this microphone for it’s little sister, the Shure model 520DX. The 520D has a much better controlled magnetic element inside. The 99S556 controlled magnetic model. This gives you a much fatter, stronger, and melodic tone for that Chicago blues harmonica tone. The microphone cosmetics are different too! This model has a superior brushed chrome grill. Not just painted like the DX.
This mic has only been out of the box to photograph it. Still has the heavy-duty cable attached. It was never even wired for the cable connection.
I had a good question about why a vintage Shure 520D was more expensive than a New Shure 520DX. Easy to confuse a 520D and 520DX. The 520D hasn’t been manufactured for years. You can, of course, still find a NEW Shure 520DX with it’s totally different dynamic element. If you ask around, most players will agree the new element is inferior.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|