Custom Harley White Powder Coat
Awesome Crunchy Tone!
High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
Vintage 1957 Shure Controlled-Reluctance
Black Label 99H86 240 element
Fully Tested and Working
This is a very nice original Shure 520SL that’s been powder-coated, freshly-chromed, newly rewired, with a new Switchcraft cable connector, premium volume control knob, original element gasket, and a really great-sounding Controlled-reluctance element from 1957. I’ve also added a dual windscreen behind the grill featuring marine-grade stainless steel mesh and white nylon cloth.
Tone-wise, this mic has great distortion when cupped, and a bright, loud sound uncupped. Really one of the best I’ve built. Better than most of the new harp mics available today.
The grill on this baby is bright, freshly show chromed. Looks and sounds simply awesome.
The mic features:
– Strong 1952 Shure 99H86 240 element
– Black Label controlled-reluctance
– Integrated Volume Control
– Premium Volume Control Knob
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– 1251 Ohms, Strong element
– Custom stainless steel mesh
– Powder coated with gloss topcoat
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|