Custom Turner 254 Bullet Mic
– Awesome Tone! Hot.
– High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
– Vintage 1952 Shure Controlled Reluctance Element
– 99H86 213 element
– Fully Tested and Working
This is a chopped, milled, and powder coated bullet mic from a classic Turner desk microphone. Fresh Gold Pearl powder. It’s been beheaded, and milled to shorten the center mohawk rib on the top. This makes the mic a nice small diameter, easy-to-hold, and light.
I’ve added a Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector and a volume control for on-stage flexibility. This shell weighs 10 ounces, and has a nice original Chrome Turner Grill and medallion.
This 1952 Shure CR element is hot and ballsy. Great bass howl when cupped tight, and crisp highs when open. Super strong!
The mic features:
– Strong 1952 Shure 99H86 213 element
– Early Controlled Reluctance Model
– All new Powder Coat
– Vintage Sony Volume Control Knob
– Switchcraft 5/8” screw-on connector
– All new wiring
– Original chrome grill and faceplate
Great cosmetic condition, but there are some imperfections in the powder coat. Noteworthy is the raised blob on the top fin. Pay careful attention to the photographs to make sure you're ok with the non-perfect finish.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 in|