High-Impedance Harmonica Microphone
Original Riveted Tin Tag
Vintage Shure Controlled Magnetic
1975 99A86 OA element
Fully Tested and Working
Here’s a stock, gritty-skinned 1940s Astatic JT30 harp mic, with an excellent, strong Shure CM element. Yes, it’s been fully used in it’s lifetime, but some folks like the beater look. The Chrome grill is in rough condition, and the paint of the shell is scratched and scuffed. A lot. Call it Mojo?
This element is strong, with a nice crunchy distortion throughout. Uncupped this element is crisp and clear.
The mic features:
– Strong 1975 Shure 99A86 OA element
– Original B Series riveted tin tag
– New Switchcraft screw-on cable connector
– All new wiring
– New JL Spoor custom gasket
– 1000 Ohms, Hot
– All original finish, well, what’s left of it.
Ugly cosmetic condition, great affordable tone.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|